OVW Open Solicitations
- Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation with related FAQs, fact sheet, and other materials
- Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations
- Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction
- Justice for Families Program Watch the Pre-Application Information Session, which describes the main requirements for this soliciation.
- Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program
- Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities Grant Program
You can find the schedule for future releases on the OVW website under grant programs: https://www.justice.gov/ovw/
As a reminder, OVW anticipates releasing the STOP solicitation on 3/14/17 with a due date of 4/25/17 and the SASP solicitation on 3/28/17 with a due date of 5/9/17.