AVA Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Meeting – May 2023
Good afternoon VAWA Administrators!
As 2022 comes to an end, AVA is considering conducting an in-person, Peer-to-Peer (P2P) meeting in late May of 2023 in Denver, Colorado.
The purpose of this post is to determine the level of interest and availability we have from you, the 56 VAWA State/Territory Administering Agencies.
AVA has not yet determined the topic at this point but we are planning on expanding the meeting to two full days. Potential topics under consideration include:
- VAWA Reauthorization
- Implementation Plan (IP) amendments
- IP planning during off years
- Grant monitoring
- STOP reporting requirements
- Managing burnout
Please let me know:
- If you are interested in a focused P2P
- If you are available the week of May 22-25, 2023
- If your state or territory has any travel restrictions that would prevent you from attending in person.
Thank you in advance for your valuable feedback!