AGENDA for Peer-to-Peer Meeting in October
Peer-to-Peer Regional Meeting
October 5, 2016
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
8:30 – 8:45 am Welcome and Introductions
8:45 –12:00 noon Financial Management Discussion
10:30 – 10:45 am Morning Break
- Tracking category percentages
- Funding strategies and meeting the statutory set-asides
- Carrying monies over year to year to fill in gaps in funding areas
- Managing returned monies
12:00 – 1:00 pm Lunch (Provided)
1:00 –4:00 pm Programmatic Management Discussion
2:30 – 2:45 pm Afternoon Break
- VAWA Implementation Planning
- Technical Assistance Providers: How do you access services?
- Reporting challenges: Including annual reports, close-out and red flag reports.
- Monitoring the challenging subgrantee program
- PREA and Discretionary Projects: What’s being funded?
- Indirect Costs
3:45 to 4:00 pm Wrap-up
“Alone we are smart, together we are brilliant“
~ Steven Anderson